Popular Posts

Monday, November 23, 2020

Liked on YouTube: MY SUNFLOWER 🌻 | Tanzeel Khan

MY SUNFLOWER 🌻 | Tanzeel Khan
This song is very close to me and has been written with a heavy heart. My motive through ‘My Sunflower’ has been one and only one , to tell you that no matter who you are, you are special you need not compare yourself to anyone inferior or superior , you need not hear it from someone to make yourself realise that you are special. Self love should be your Number 1 priority. If you are reading this I just wanna tell you that YOU ARE SPECIAL . #MySunflower #TanzeelKhan #🌻 ‘ My Sunflower ‘ is an originally written song by me which is inspired by ‘Sunflower- Sierra bergess is a loser’ Link to the original video - https://youtu.be/Iz5eH479-i8 Audio - Singer : Tanzeel Khan Mixed & Mastered : Hanish Taneja Music : Aakarsh Shetty Video- Director : Vaibhav Patil Artist Manager/Line Producer : Dane Pereira Production Manager : Ashish Guria & Arvinder Singh DOPs : Abhishek Kini, Joshua Naidu & Arun Sharma Edit : Shubham Vasudev
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0epNPFIAO0U

No comments:

Post a Comment