Popular Posts

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Liked on YouTube: WhiteHatJr lies exposed. A phone call with their salesman. #WhiteHatJr


Liked on YouTube: WhiteHatJr lies exposed. A phone call with their salesman. #WhiteHatJr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vdmozF_a6A #ByjusBubble #WhiteHatJrScam #Byjus #WhiteHatJr #ByjusFraud After my cousin did their trial class, I got a call from their "Education Counsellor". This is the conversation. When I started asking valid questions he clearly said " First you give us money then you get to ask questions" This is how they bluff innocent parents along with their meaningless buff words. Please share this video with your friends and family before Byjus get this video of mine also Banned. Hey Youtube, it's an honest review about a service provided by Byjus and WhiteHatJr. As a consumer, I have the right to give reviews. Please don't take this video down. It's in the public interest. Hey WhiteHatJr and Byjus, don't you DARE to put a restriction on this video also! This way you can't stop me from giving my opinion about your malpractices. Hey Aiplex Software Pvt Ltd, this time again don't put a stupid copyright infringement on my video. This is an honest review of WhiteHatJr. You don't have any right to stop me from giving reviews. I also have Whatsapp messages, and phone numbers from this student counsellor. Right now I am not revealing his personal details because its not his fault. It is his employer's fault, they are making him lie and manipulate parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment